Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Start of Collegiate Chicken

I was born a city kid. Packed suburban areas, where if your neighbor sneezed you reached over and handed them a tissue. I remained a city kid until I was twelve. Then, my parents decided to move away from the city life and out into the country, and I fell in love with it.

My primary reason for starting this blog is to share with you, the reader, the process of raising my chickens. I want to be able to share their antics as tiny little featherheads, to their sudden spurt of growth into gawky teenage birds. From the construction of their coop, to their first night outside. When they lay their first eggs, you can bet I'll have a post and pictures all about it!

I will try to make it interesting, I will try and be entertaining, and I will try to keep up with it! But, being a college student means that I may not be as diligent with this blog as I'd like to be. So stick with me, and watch my baby girls grow into gorgeous ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment